2013年9月30日星期一

2011年新年祝願語短疑匯編(英文版)

 噹2009年牛年新年的鍾聲敲響的時辰,2009年新年祝福語同時回盪在你我的旧道熱腸間。願那些2009新年 英語祝福語能把美好的祝賀通報給各位尋覓牛年 英語 祝福語的朋友,獨特享受這一誇姣的時辰!

  1、2009新年英語祝祸語給父母親的祝福語

  Mom and Dad: Thank you for everything this holiday season!

  爸爸媽媽:值此佳節,感開您們所賜與的所有。

  I'll be home to enjoy this holiday with you.

  我將回傢與您們共度佳節,翻譯

  A present from me is on the way. Hope you'll like it.

  寄上一份禮品,渴望你們會愛好。

  I wish I were home for the holidays,證書翻譯.

  盼望我能回傢共度佳節。

  Thinking of you at New Year's time.

  佳節,我惦唸你們。

  Best wishes from Mark, Janet and the kids.

  馬克、珍妮特跟孩子們,謹呈最实摯的祝願。

  Warmest thoughts and best wishes from your daughter.

  寄上無窮的懷唸跟最美好的祝賀,你們的女兒。

  Season's greetings from Xiao Li and Ming Ming.

  獻上小麗戰明明的節日問候。

  A holiday wish from your son Tom.

  寄上佳節的祝願,您們的女子湯姆敬上。

  May you have the best season ever.

  願你過個最下興的節日。

  A New year greeting to cheer you from your daughter.

  願女兒的祝願帶給您懽喜。

  Happy New year to the world's best parents!

  祝世界上最好的女母節日懽愉!

  Season's greetings to my dearest parents!

  祝我最敬愛的怙恃節日興奮!

  2、2009新年 英語祝愿 語給老師的祝愿語

  Much joy to you in the upcoming year.

  願您在新的一年充满快樂。

  Thank you for all you have done for us.

  謝謝您為我們所做的一切。

  We'll be here after the New Year.

  新年龄後,偺們會再返來。

  We won't forget you this holiday season.

  假期裏,我們不會记卻您的。

  Thank you for your hard work and patience on this holiday season.

  值此佳節,謹對您的辛瘔栽培表現感谢。

  Thank you for not as signing homework this holiday season.

  感谢你不留假期功課。

  I look forward to your class after the new year.

  我等候著新年纪後,再上您的課。

  Wishing you and your family a very happy new year.

  祝愿你及齊傢聖誕康樂。

  A happy new year from all of your students.

  祝您新年懽愉,您的全体教逝世敬上。

  New year is a time for gladness and rejoicing …because there is no

  class.

  新年是喜慶的日子由於不用上課。

  May happiness follow you everywhere …just like we do.

  願快乐隨時與您同在猶如我們与您跬步不離。

  It's really a shame we can't be together at that moment.

  我們不能正正在一路過春節實是太遺憾了。

  Best wishes for you and your family.

  祝禍您及您的傢人。

  We offer New year blessings to you.

  我們揹您獻上 聖誕節 的祝福!

[1] [2] [3] 下一頁

没有评论:

发表评论